Saturday, May 14, 2016
8:00 a.m. until Noon
Cypress Covoe Family Aquatic Park
8301 Janes Ave., Woodridge
TO BE COLLECTED:
- Televisions- $20.00 charge each TV, CASH ONLY, (no pick-up, no projection TVs)
- Electronics- Free: VCRs, DVD Players, cameras, computers/laptops,copiers, electronic keyboards, microwaves, mice, modems, monitors, PDAs, printers, projection devices, audio and video equipment (but no videocassettes or discs), scanners, radios, speakers (not wood), stereos, telephones and zip drives, cords/chargers of all sizes.
- American Flags
- Document Shredding: 3 boxes or bags (shredding on site)
- Household and Lead Acid Batteries: car, boat, lawn mower, truck, sump pump, RV and all sport vehicle batteries
- Bicycles or Bicycle Parts
- Books, recods, compact discs
- Clothing, hats, gloves, shoes, boots
- Domestics: linens, curtains, blankets
- Hand tools and small power tools
- Kitchen goods: utensils, plates, pots/pans
- Medical Equipment - clean and in working condition
- Musical Instruments
- Propane Tanks
- Scrap Metal: old swing sets, fences, posts, hangers, etc.
- Sports equuipment, games, toys
- Other items: ink jet cartridges, cell phones, eye glasses, buttons from clothes, keys
- Window Air Conditioners
- NO Light Bulbs, NO Paint, NO Household Hazardous waste, NO Fire Extinguisers
- NO Large appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves) or smoke detectors.
Questions, call Susan McNeil-Marshall at 630-964-4997 or Katy Rush at 630-719-4707 or email questions to email@example.com.
Rotary is an international, humanitarian service organization in its 111th year. The Woodridge Rotary Club has served Woodridge over 25 years.
Meeting Time & Location Information
Tuesday at 12:00 PM
Seven Bridges Golf Club
One Mulligan Drive
Woodridge, IL 60517 map it
On the fourth Tuesday of each month, the Club meets at 7AM for breakfast in place of the Noon lunch meeting.